- Panoramic views of entire Victoria Harbour skyline.
- All major metro areas within 10 km (6 mi).
- 42 km (25 mi) by road to Hong Kong International Airport.
- 10 km (6 mi) by road to Kowloon Station Airport Express Line and airline check-in.
- 5 km (3 mi) by road to Hung Hom train station, with rail connections to Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, and other Chinese cities.
First berth opening date: 1 June 2013
Terminal open to public from 3Q 2013
Second berth estimated opening date: July 2014
Apron area: 850m length x 35m width
- first berth 455m x 35m
- second berth 395m x 35m
Water depth: 12-13 metres
Air draft restriction: none
CIQS clearance capacity: 3,000 pax / hour
Berthing / Unberthing: 24 hours
Stevedoring: by vessel’s appointed stevedores
Passenger boarding bridges: five
Bunkering: via barge only
Provisions: via the apron or via barge
Fresh water: via on-shore supply system
Sewage: via on-shore collection system